I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 19, 2010

work since 13/11

seriously im not very get in with all the things in there at 1st
but i can handle it after 2nd day

aixx
but how arr?
sumtimes kena di-gossip wurr

for me of cz is ignore la
and pretend nothing

go on wif my job..
i found out saturday ang sunday r totally many ppl than weekdays
of cz la
rubbish..==
weekend ppl ooni free ma

yesterday so unfortune/.\
my punch card gt a bit problem
i dunoe how i get my salary wif the problem on my punch card

the stupid machine lar~!!
ishh
the head went for holiday edy tis saturday oni cum bc

20th v hav sales until january
then our death is cumin==
busy busy busy
go home late==

i duwan nuhh
ltr alone at LRT T^T

after i get my salary really wanna buy camera edy^___^
camera camera

since last last month i say i wanna buy it
til now oso nt free to buy

I DONT CARE
I WANNA BUY ON DECEMBER!!

1 comment: